Saturday 23 June 2018

SMS - Suit Myself Saturday

On Saturday's there will be no specific projects to be worked on.  I will just pick up whatever takes my fancy.  This may not be a lot over the coming weeks as today has been spent helping out at the model railway exhibition all day and then taking Max for a nice long walk when we got back home.  Now I am feeling incredibly tired so I have just been browsing the web - very dangerous as I have just purchased two pdf cross stitch charts, both beach themed and the colours should go with our lounge decor.  The next two Saturdays are also going to be pretty busy too.

Yesterday I did manage to make a start on the bee freebie design.


I also finished stitching my first Tinsel Tuesday project.  Not only did I finish stitching it I also fully finished it.  I had hoped I would get it finished so called in at The Range in the afternoon while out with MIL and bought a frame and a couple of pieces of mountboard.  I wasn't sure which colour mountboard would work best when I was at The Range but opted for the red when I was finishing it in the evening as I felt it brought the Santa image out.  I'm really chuffed with myself .


4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

That's a great finish. I have finished reading Shadow of the Hangman, Edward Marston which I really enjoyed, thank you for passing the book to me.

Julie said...

Stunning finish, the red mountboard is just perfect

Brigitte said...

The framed Christmas piece looks great, Linda. Nice choice of the frame and the mat.

Karen K said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the finish - it looks perfect with the red mount.

Love the bee !