Sunday 24 June 2018

SALs and Smalls Sunday

Sunday's have usually been the day I have taken part in SALs so I will continue to work on them on Sundays.  I'm currently taking part in Gecko Rouge Extinction SAL,  Joyful World SAL  (sadly neglected for way too long), The LK Mystery Halloween SAL  (neglected for even longer), a GeckoRouge Halloween SAL which I purchased but haven't started and my most recent acquisition is the Adventure Awaits SAL by Caterpillar cross stitch which I discovered while watching a floss tube on You Tube.


I am also going to try and work my way through my selection of Smalls kits that I have acquired over the years.  This is just a small selection from my smalls collection.


We have been enjoying our BIL and now SIL's post wedding family picnic today.  It's been  lovely seeing all the grandchildren together and enjoying each others company.  Adults and children playing games together and also enjoying the children's train ride, bouncy castle and the park at West Hoe.  We have only just got back home and I have opened the conservatory doors to let it cool down a little before I start on my stitching today.

Here are some photos of the two patterns I purchased yesterday .



3 comments:

Julie said...

Nice new purchases.
Family time in the sunshine is so rewarding for everyone and such fun.

Karen K said...

Gosh I can't believe how many things you have on the go, I seriously would be having a break down !

The picnic sounds perfect Linda just perfect

What fabulous weather we are having.

k x

Justine said...

Sounds like a plan! Your new projects are beautiful.