Thursday 8 February 2018

Day 8 February challenge

Once again I'm unable to post the card sent today until the recipient has received it.  I can now post Day 6 card which was sent to Julie of Julie's Stitchyknitter Journal.  Julie does some lovely stitching and knitting and lots of reading and it was thanks to Julie I got into the Agatha Raisin series.  I was also lucky enough to receive one of her beautiful knitted bunnies - not sure the bunny is helping me keep the craft room tidy but she fits in nicely with my other soft toys.  I love seeing what other people read.  I had to borrow the photo of the card from Julie's blog as I forgot to take one.


I am currently reading  The Captains Daughter by Leah Fleming, my mother in law lent it to me. I've only read a few chapters but enjoying it so far.


3 comments:

Julie said...

I love my card Linda, thank you
DH commented how beautiful it was and skilled you are.
Xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Pretty card Linda my friend! I bet your friend loved it! Have a lovely day! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Christine said...

Beautiful card linda