Wednesday 7 February 2018

Day 7 February challenge

I have sent today's card to Shery who is the owner of Stamplorations.  I am a stamp club subscriber and receive a stamp set bi-monthly along with stencils and or die cuts.  The beauty with this club is that if you are not taken with that months stamp set you can swap it for any stamps, stencils or dies in the shop to the value of your stamp club payment.  You also get other bonuses throughout the course of your membership and discount on any additional stamps you purchase.  Shery is fabulous and incredibly generous and all of the products I have received have been first class.


Its been a very busy day and I have managed to get lots done including baking two lemon cakes.  One of them is for my work colleagues tomorrow to help soften the blow when I hand in my resignation.  


5 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE your card Linda! And those lemon cakes look so delicious! It was lovely again this evening! Have a good day! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

Yummy cakes.
I bet your colleagues will miss you, I'm sure you'll find lots to fill your extra time with.
Pretty card for your stamping friend.

Karen K said...

Lovely card Linda, and lovely cakes - I am sure your work colleagues will be sad to hear your news, but I am delighted for you xxx

Julie said...

Thank you Linda, my card arrived safely this morning, its beautiful. Just about to blog it!
Wishing you lots of happy and fun times when you give up work.
Julie xx

Darnell said...

I've been enjoying all your cards, Linda! You are really doing a spectacular job creating ... and now baking! Oh, that's so mean to post the photos of those delicious lemon cakes! I can taste and smell them through the monitor!!

Congratulations on your retirement! You'll wonder how you ever had time to work!! Hugs, Darnell