Monday 9 January 2017

Mixed media birthday card

I made this birthday card for Margaret at Scrapbook Magic, as her birthday was on Saturday it is now safe to post it.
I've used Paper Artsy paints, stamps and Infusions.  Some texture was added using a stencil from Stamplorations and texture paste from Ranger. Lots of paper piecing for the birds and flowers, clouds created with a die set and lettering from a Simple Stories sticker sheet.  I even used my Inktense pencils for the leaves on the branch.  This was a lot of fun to make even if it did take me a whole evening but I'm pleased to say Margaret loved it.

4 comments:

Karen K said...

this is beautiful Linda, love the little birds

k x

Julie said...

Lucky Margaret, that's gorgeous.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

WOW! What a lot of hard work you have put into this Linda my friend (but then you do that with every project). I'm sure that your friend Margaret is going to LOVE it! Have a wonderful week! Hazel xx

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Who wouldn't love a beautiful card like that, obviously made with a lot of love.