Wednesday 11 May 2016

Paper temptations

The essence of pleasure is spontaneity. ~Germaine Greer



When I was out with my friends on Sunday we called into The Range to have a look around.  We went in to look at some storage baskets and I came out with the baskets plus some patterned paper - as if I needed anymore!


First to tempt me was this cute fox design, I have some great stamp sets in my stash that will work well with these though and there is something coming up in the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue too which will also work well with them.


Then in the same range was this nautical themed set of papers - again I have plenty of stamps that will work well with these too.  As they were only £2.99 each they didn't really break the bank either.  I am hoping to get to play with them today if Mr  Mojo is around.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Your little foxy is lovely. He's similar to my new apron and tea cosy lol.
Happy papercrating!