Tuesday 10 May 2016

Latest reading


Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Attributed to Groucho Marx


My latest read for work is Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon.  I have read a few of her books in the past and really enjoyed them.  This book I picked up at a charity shop in Helston last year while on holiday.   My home read is one of the Enid Blyton books, very easy reading before bedtime!


I have managed to add a few more stitches to May's Joyful World SAL,  we have a cat and part of one of the trees.


I am hoping that I can get this one finished this week and then I can concentrate on landscape and Alice.   I still have another gift stitch to finish this month but I have a week's leave this month so that should help with this months stitching objectives.




1 comment:

Julie said...

Have you read the previous ones Linda? the story continues on from the first one that is called Cross Stitch here in the UK, but Outlander in the USA (Outlander is now a TV serial on Amazon Prime too, its currently showing the 2nd series - my son bought me the first series on DVD as I have enjoyed the book series so much)
xx