Sunday 29 May 2016

Handmade gifts

There is no personal charm so great as the charm of a cheerful temperament. ~Henry Van Dyke


As I was away for my birthday I came home to lots of wonderful birthday cards both handmade and bought - quite a collection which I will try to capture.  I also had a wonderful lot of gifts too from friends and family.

One of the lovely gifts I received was this handmade quilt and cushions from my dear friend Moya.  Our living room is going to be an eclectic nautical theme and these will go perfectly in our room.


I also received lots of gift cards for Satori which is where I have my nails done 
which is fantastic - lots of pamper time for me.  I also received money from my parents and my MIL.  My best present though  was from DH who bought me the Cheshire cat charm with necklace I had admired the last time we were in town so he does pay attention to me after all LOL.  I hope to buy some of the other charms in this range.

2 comments:

Julie said...

The fabric shop on your hols does look an Aladdin's cave of goodies.
Nice gifts for your new sitting room design, well done your friend on making such a lovely pressie.

Karen K said...

Looks like you were spoilt rotten - and truly deserved. k xxx