Saturday 28 May 2016

Fabrics galore

Fatigue is the best pillow. ~Benjamin Franklin

Sadly it rained yesterday morning but once it stopped we hopped on a bus and had another wander around Bideford.  We stumbled across a wonderful shop full of lovely fabric, buttons, ribbon and yarn. 





The window display had lots of old Singer swings machines in.  Apparently there is someone who reconditions old sewing machines and then they get sent overseas to be used in poorer countries.



All the shopping must have tired Harlee -Jay out as he crashed on the carpet not long after he got back.  
One minute we were playing with his toys and the next he had crashed out in my arms on the floor.




2 comments:

Karen K said...

Bless little Harlee Jay would have loved to have poked around the shop with you.

k x

Darnell said...

I've been enjoying myself scrolling through and trying to catch up, Linda, and I had to stop on this post! I'm so jealous that you have HJ and I love the one of you two on the floor! Get all the cuddles while you can! It seems like grandkids grow up even faster than our own!! Hugs, Darnell