Thursday 21 April 2016

Adjustment



At our craft evening last night I took along the gift stitch to work on - landscape would have required too much concentration and there is always too much hilarity for that. I have made an adjustment to the original chart as I didn't like the puppy being upside down.


I will definitely be working on landscape this evening as I so want to get back to working on the Joyful World again, my aim is to try and get it finished this weekend.but I can't work on it until I've  fulfilled my stitching quota.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I agree.. I don't think I could have coped with the poor puppy standing on his head!

Justine said...

You stitched the puppy quickly! Sweet design too.

Brigitte said...

What a funny bookmark this will be.

Karen K said...

I agree with you, I like him the right way, I am hoping to get some stitching done this weekend on Joyful World.

K x