Tuesday 29 March 2016

Another page complete, another target met.

Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. ~Earl Nightingale



I am happy to report that after Sundays sewing session on the Cornwall Cottage Sampler I have met my March target and completed page 10.  Just two more pages to go.  Here's is what I managed to achieve this week.



And here is how it looks overall.



My aim for next Sunday is to get the alphabet complete and the motif at the bottom of the page done as well.




4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Gorgeous and congrats on reaching your target.

Justine said...

Beautiful! Such lovely colours.

Poppypatchwork said...

I love this project.

Brigitte said...

So great that you have reached your goal for March.