Wednesday 30 March 2016

Going Global


inspiring travel quotes

I've spent some time trying to get back into my cardmaking over the past couple of days but inspiration seems to be in short supply.  I did make a couple of cards using some papers from SU's Going Global paper pad.  Two sheets of paper is all I used along with some punches, stamps and glitter washi tape.




I also watched some of the mushroom stamp tutorial videos and had a play around with them but I haven't as yet produced anything I am completely happy with. I'm trying hard not to copy Helen's cards but use the the techniques to create my own work.  I guess my mind is more focused on stitching at the moment.  I have added some more stitches to the gift I am making which is now almost three quarters complete.




No comments: