Sunday 1 July 2018

SMS

Yesterday was Suit Myself Saturday,  most of which was taken up by going to the Exeter Scrapaholix crop.  I didn't actually do any scrapbooking, instead I took along some stamps and ink and prepared for my beginners card class next month.

When I got back home it was to see that hubby had been very busy clearing part of the garden where we want to put some garden sheds - perhaps that is why it is raining today lol.

In the evening while hubby was watching football I did manage to add a few stitches to It's Only Forever. 



2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

You have rain, please send it here, my water buts are empty.

Julie said...

WE WANT RAIN .... we are having to take it into the community project, 145 litres a day is going in there by the volunteers to keep the produce healthy.... good job I don't have a water meter!