Friday 27 July 2018

Apologies

I'm sorry I haven't completed our holiday away to the Isle of Man, yes we are back but to be honest I have been busy doing lots of sorting, minding grandchildren,  workshops, stitching and generally enjoying the glorious summer weather.   I have decided to take an extended blogging holiday so this will be my last post for some time.  Thank you to those people who have been following my blog, I will continue to browse around other blogs and wish my followers well.

3 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Enjoy your time, you sound really busy. Hope to see you back again.

Brigitte said...

Sometimes we just need a break from blogging when other things become more important. I hope you will be back one day.

Julie said...

Have a lovely time Linda... I hope to see you back in the colder months xx