Thursday 28 June 2018

Throwback Thursday

Another hot and sunny day where I spent some time rearranging things in the conservatory which even in the morning was extremely hot, but it was something that needed to be done.  After my chores were done I was able to sit down in the rearranged, clean and tidy conservatory and decide which of my throwback WIPs I was going to work on.  Landscape came out the winner today.  This is how it looked when I started.


Following on from yesterday's Halloween project I worked solely in black to outline the middle section of this design.  As I was feeling tired I felt his was the safest option.  This is where I have left it until it's next outing.


While tidying up I remembered I hadn't posted a photo of this months Hook and a Book kit.  This month it involves a Tunisian crochet pattern.  Again this is something I have never done before so it will be another challenging kit for me.  Unfortunately there was a delay with the kit which meant instead of receiving it at the beginning of the month I didn't get it until the end of last week.  I doubt I will get time to complete the project before the end of the month which is what I was hoping to do with these new kit subscriptions.


The beaded scarf which came with my Sonic Knits kit is still waiting to be worked on.  I am hoping that Sunday will be the day I can dedicate some time to it as hubby is out for the day.  Fingers crossed I am hoping I will finally get the pattern right

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Your canvas looks intriguing as does the monthly kit with the book. Certainly too hot to be inside and trying to find a shady spot the garden to sit with my iPad. Hugs Mrs A.