Thursday 1 March 2018

A stitch update

At last I can report another page finish on in It's Only Forever - for some reason this page took me far longer than I thought it would.  The owls face is now complete and I'm really pleased with how its looking even if its not coming along quite as quickly as I would like.



There were 4040 stitches on this page which gives me a total of 18,073 stitches so far. I'm now about a quarter of the way through this design and I'm including a photo of the whole piece of fabric to give you a better idea of its overall size.  Completed piece will measure 19.43 x 28.64 inches.


Next page will be the lettering at the top of the page, fingers crossed I can get another page completed by the end of March.

It's still bitterly cold here and we have a red alert for our area today with regards to more snow.  It was supposed to have reached us at midday but as of yet nothing has fallen.

2 comments:

Justine said...

That's a beautiful design Linda, is it from a book or film? Thanks for your comment on my blog, I can't reply as you're coming up as a no-comment reply blogger.

Julie said...

He's fabulous, what a lovely expression he has.
I saw on the news you had been snowed on, take are and stay warm and safe.