Friday 2 February 2018

Day 2 February challenge

I can post a picture of the card I sent today as the recipient is not a follower of my blog.  This is a card sent to Mike Deakin who I follow on You Tube - I enjoy watching his videos and seeing his projects develop.  I got his address from one of his old You Tube videos so this is a totally random card send but one I hope he will appreciate.


Harlee-Jay and I took Max for a lovely walk along the creek this morning.  We were wrapped up against the cold wind but at least it didn't rain while we were out.  As we were walking along Harlee-Jay was fascinated with the men doing some tree felling and wasn't scared of the loud saw and loved it when the tree came down.

After my childminding duties were over  with Harlee-Jay I called in to see our daughter, normally we'd go there on a Friday but poor Lincoln has tonsillitis and we didn't want to risk Harlee-Jay picking up any nasty bugs.  Sebastian is now six months old and it can be very tiring playing in a Jumparoo.



2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

They are so lovely at baby stage, I hope he's better soon. My card arrived today, it's beautiful, I Will post on my blog tomorrow and link it back to your blog. It was delightful to receive a card in the post.

Julie said...

What a nice surprise that card will be, I hope the gentleman appreciates your endeavours.
Aww what a sweetie all worn out...