Saturday 10 February 2018

Day 10 February challenge

Today's card is for my friend Lisa.  We met when we were both Creative Memories demonstrators many years ago.  It's one of the cards I  made down at Scrapbook Magic recently.


Day 8 can now be revealed as it was sent to Chris, one of my crafting friends from Scrapbook Magic, someone who always makes me laugh when we are together.


Its been a miserable grey and wet day weatherwise.  I did manage to get out for a reasonable walk with Max during a short break in the rain, apart from that little else has been happening here.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful idea to send out a card each day to someone who isn't expecting it. And your cards are so very creative.

Julie said...

Two more beauties Linda. Your creativeness know no bounds.