Tuesday 9 January 2018

Christmas stitching gifts

Mum and dad bought me these two lovely designs from Gecko Rouge they are kits from artwork by Anita Invarity.  They also bought me the matching needleminders. I have to confess that I have already made a start on Fifi which tends to be my evening project but I am still working on It's Only Forever during daylight hours.  Both are coming along nicely and I will post some photos later in the week.


I also received this lovely Starlight Santa kit from my friend Kathy which will become my project to work on when on train journeys or waiting at appointments.  I hope to be able to have it completed and ready to hang up this Christmas though.


3 comments:

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Linda I look forward to seeing your progress.

Happy New Year

K x

Christine said...

Beautiful kits, I look forward to seeing them progress

Julie said...

Fabulous gifts, lucky you.