Monday 18 September 2017

First page of It's Only Forever completed

For the past week I have been trying to focus on It's Only Forever and I am pleased to say I've actually finished the first page of this design.  Only another 29 pages to go!  Having said that not all of the remaining pages have 4616 stitches on them so some will be quicker to complete than others.  


I really do like having the matching needleminder and I can now see which part of the picture I have completed.  Its like having the picture on the outside of a jigsaw puzzle box.



Having concentrated on the stitching this week has left no time for me to take part in the Tic Tac Toe challenges but it is my intention to catch up with challenges 14 and 15 tomorrow evening and hopefully get challenge 16 done in time to take part in the link up again.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Great progress Linda

Julie said...

Well done, didn't take long to complete that page, looks great.

Astrids dragon said...

I love the blues, so pretty!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What patience you have Linda! I can't wait to see the finished item! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic