Tuesday 15 August 2017

Tic Tac Toe challenge #10




No time to lose so short and sweet for Tic Tac Toe challenge


EDITED
This morning I only had time to post a picture of the tag with no explanation on how I made for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge before going into work.  I'd left it right up until this morning to decide which elements I was going to use and it was a frantic effort at getting it made in time to post in order to meed the cut off time.  Eventually I decided to use the centre horizontal line Anything But a Card, Fun Fold and Watercolour. 

To make the tag I used some watercolour cardstock and placed it into an embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  I used a few different SU ink pads to create a random watercolour background and when dried I added some gold embossing powder.  I created the fancy fold snowflake rosette using a Tim Holtz die and also added gold embossing powder to the peaks of the rosette.  Finally I added an SU sentiment and mounted the watercolour card onto a piece of Kraft cardstock.

3 comments:

Karen K said...

So pretty Linda, the colours are beautiful.

I love the design.

Hard to be thinking about Christmas.

K

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

A great tag LInda! LOVE that sweet little star! See you tomorrow! Have a wonderful day my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

Gorgeous... love it.