Monday 26 June 2017

Tic, Tac, Toe challenge #3

Another week has flown by and I'm just about in time to post my card for the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge #3.


 I've gone for the left hand column of blue, one layer, yellow.  I very rarely do one layer cards for fear of messing up with the stamping so this was another challenge I set myself.  I went with a very simple balloon stamp set from SU and ink in Tempting Turquoise,  Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight and Wild Honey, with the sentiment in black and some hand drawn string.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda,
Love, Love your one layer card so happy you challenged yourself to go for it. I love those colors of the balloons. Thank you so much for playing over on the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

Peggy Noe said...

Linda, great color combinations for the balloons ~ they look so realistic! And the rough edges of the card are great. Love that you've been joining us for the Tic Tac Toe Challenges, and you've even put our graphic on your blog!! Thank you, we are happy to have you play with us!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

I love it, Linda! I love the look of your bouquet of balloons! Such pretty colors and great job drawing in the balloon strings...I would never dare attempt it as my hands shake so I love it when others pull it off! The trio of stamps stars add such a festive element! Wonderful one layer card!! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Darnell said...

Applause!! Way to go with this darling OLC, Linda! I love the design and colors and handdrawn strings on your balloons!! Awesome border, too! Hugs, Darnell

Mrs A. said...

This is a super one layer card with fab colours used on the balloons. Must admit my mind freezes over when faced with a one layer make. Hugs Mrs A.