Saturday 17 June 2017

Tic, Tac, Toe challenge #2

I needed to make a Father's Day card this evening and was able to use the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge #2 for inspiration.  I decided to go with one of the diagonal combinations of hexagon, gray and wood(grain) although it also fits the top line too of masculine, embossing(dry) and wood (grain).


I did have to break into a fresh sheet of grey cardstock as I didn't have any in the scraps box and I have actually finished it in time to enter the challenge this week.

6 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE those hexagons against that wood-grain Linda! A terrific Father's Day card! I hope you are having a wonderful, sunny weekend. See you Wednesday my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Darnell said...

Great use of the TTT Challenge, Linda! You've made a striking manly card, perfect for Father's Day!! Hugs, Darnell

Shannon Fralish said...

Love this Father's Day card and all the cool textures! Thanks for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I look forward to seeing your future TTTC projects!

catherine said...

Looks great Linda and great masculine colours and design
x catherine

Marcia said...

Super cute card and oh so masculine!! Hard to do but your card is spot on!! Love it!!

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Another wonderful card! You are so wonderfully creative.