Friday 19 May 2017

Cross Stitcher SAL update

I've worked a little on the Cross Stitcher SAL and managed to complete another one of the motifs and start another one.  


Apologies for the poor photo but it was taken late yesterday evening.

I did a workshop at Scrapbook Magic this week and finally got round to using my Cinch which has been sitting idle in the overflow craft room for about two years having never come out of the box.  Now that I have finally used it and realised just how simple it is to use it should get far more love and attention lol.



6 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Looking great Linda my friend! Won't be long until it's finished! What's a Cinch? Do I need one? . . . I'm off to Google it, to see if I do! Have a lovely evening, I missed you all on Wednesday! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Nice work on your stitching. You are really close to a finish!

Astrids dragon said...

That looks great, what a fun one!
What did you use the Cinch for?

Christine said...

It's looking lovely!

Karen K said...

Looking great Linda x

Julie said...

Looking lovely, it will made a nice addition to your Christmas decorations.