Thursday 23 March 2017

Scrapbooking

Yesterday I travelled down to Scrapbook Magic for the monthly scrapbooking class.  Slight delays with diversions due to road works and traffic light in place for a collapsed drain but undeterred I still managed to get there to join in the fun.

I remembered as I took a photo of the solitary layout I completed yesterday that I hadn't posted the second layout from last months class so I will show you that one first.

Here is the one I did yesterday which shows photos of how Ernesettle Creek used to have a large mill but sadly in today's photos this is no more but its still a lovely place to stand and stare.



3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

They're looking fabulous Linda! You have taught me something too . . . I never realised that Ernesettle Creek used to have a mill on it! What a great layout! And the other one is so pretty and reminds me Spring is on it's way . . . we hope! Missed you all yesterday! Have a good day! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

Fun with friends is always a nice way to spend a day ... great pages.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Wow! Just absolutely lovely! You are so talented and so creative!