Tuesday 21 March 2017

On a roll

I seem to be on a bit of a scrap roll at the moment.  These are scraps from just one of the boxes of scraps I am trying to work my way through.  I've used another Mojo Monday sketch #479 this time.  I'm trying to work through their 2017 sketches with the aim of using two a week to bring me up to date with their weekly challenges for this year.  This should also build up my stock of cards should the momentum come to an end.

I've used a couple of stamps from the SU Painter's Palette set this time.

4 comments:

Julie said...

The one on the left gets my vote of these three.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I'm loving these Linda! I've been looking a lot at sketches recently and I watched a couple of those videos that you told me about with the woman going through a whole 6x6 paper pad! But I like your idea of going through your snippets of left-over papers . . . I must take a leaf out of your book! Have a good week my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Darnell said...

Keep 'em coming, Linda! Thank you for lots more awesome inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

catherine said...

These are fabulous Linda and yes a great way to use those scraps with great results
x catherine