Monday 5 September 2016

Solo September


I have decided to take part in Justine's Solo September SAL  - more details can be found on her blog.  I did think I would work on Landscape but I know there will not be enough variety to keep me being single minded enough to work on just one project.  I am usually so not a one project Stitcher so I have decided to work on the Cross Stitcher Christmas SAL which I fell behind on last month.

Here is where I left it at the end of July. 

I have two parts to stitch to bring it up to date and there will be another part due out on the 16th September.   Not a huge project but one I think is achievable along with the paper crafting projects I want to work on this month.




5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Like you I am not a one project only stitcher. But as I have a project that I want to get finished I also joined Justine's Solo September. The Christmas SAL is a good choice and I think you won't get bored with it.

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing the next 3 parts added, I wonder what they will be.

Justine said...

Hurray! I'm glad you're joining us. I wondered what had happened to this lovely sampler. Let's hope you are sharing a finish with us by the end of the month.

Karen K said...

Love your Christmas sampler Linda, good luck with your SAL

k x

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Linda, I love the gingerbread panels (well, I just love gingerbread all the way around). This looks like a lot of fun and look forward to seeing what else you continue to show us :)