Google+ Followers

Pages

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Shattered


That was me yesterday evening!  I'm guessing the late night's watching the tennis  over the weekend and a long day at work finally caught up with me.  It meant the plans I had to play with my recent stash acquisitions from Clearly Besotted were put aside.  Maybe this evening I can play with them instead.  


Several of the items were in their clearance bin and I just couldn't revisit buying them.  This is a great stamp range at very reasonable prices even when at full price.  They stamp out beautifully and I like the fact that most of the sets now also have a coordinating die.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice new stash, looking forward to seeing what you create in your lovely craft room with those

Lesley said...

Hope you got to play with them today:)