Tuesday 27 September 2016

New companions in the craft room


Can anyone remember the old Christmas Woolworths advert when someone went into the shop to buy one thing but came out with a handful of other products instead?  Well that was me today when I quickly popped into Lidls after work to buy something and came out without being able to buy what I had wanted but still managed to buy something else.

I ended up buying these two cute autumnal creatures to join my blue Spring sheep in the craft room.  Why I'm not quite sure but they just appealed to me and made me feel better after a hard day at work.





3 comments:

Christine said...

Ha ha yes! The random stuff in Lidl. I fall for it all the time
They are very cute

Julie said...

Very autumnal and sweet

Brigitte said...

Your new companions are so sweet.