Tuesday 5 July 2016

This week's scraps

In tennis it is not the opponent you fear, it is the failure itself, knowing how near you were but just out of reach.  Andy Murray 

I've pulled out some more of my scraps leftover from Scrapaholix scrapbook kits.  I'm  wondering what and how many projects I will be able to get out of these.


I've been looking around at various challenge blogs to get ideas and I have used the sketch on the CAS Colours and Sketches blog to make my first card.


If I keep the cards simple then I  am hoping that I will get more made.

I managed to get home from work yesterday to see all but the first few games of the Andy Murray v Nick Kyrgios match.  While I am very pleased with the result I was a little bit disappointed that Nick didn't make more of a match out of it.  Four down just three more to go - no pressure.

I've  printed out Julys Joyful World SAL and hope to get that kitted up before going into work this morning.  Hopefully I will be able to make a start on it this evening.




1 comment:

Julie said...

A few ladies I know were very disappointed by Andy's opponent in the match, nice card.