Monday 25 July 2016

Sundays progress



Yesterday morning I met up with my friend Moya and we paid a quick visit to The Range where I had wanted to pick up another die folder case but they didn't have any so I will have to try the other one while I  am out with mum on Wednesday.  

In the afternoon I was able to spend a considerable amount of time working on Landscape and managed to add another 639 stitches to it this week so I  am glad to be well on track for this months target.



Still a long way to go, I think I worked it out to be approximately 15,000 stitches left!

I've been in contact with Hazel  (who I met on Thursday ) today and we are going to meet up on Wednesday - she will be joining us at our craft night at Moyas - it will be a fun night which I hope she will enjoy very much.  Thanks to Darnell for another friend made.

5 comments:

Karen K said...

It's really coming on - glad you enjoyed your week off.

k x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I LOVE the quotes you put up before a post, they are always so apt for the content Linda! I don't know how you have the patience for doing such wonderful works of art and I can't wait it see you in action on Wednesday! Thanks to you and Moya for inviting me and, as you say, thanks to Darnell for the chance to meet new friends! See you Wednesday. Have a great week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Pat said...

This is beautiful cross stitch Linda and looks very complex with lots of colours. I used to do a lot of this but the one I still have tucked away in the cupboard and which I get out occasionally and do a few stitches of has such small and fine stitches that I don't think I have the eye sight any more or the patience to complete. I look forward to seeing how it progresses. x

Pat said...

Sorry, I meant to say also that I hope you all have a lovely craft night on Wednesday and it's great that Hazel will be joining you. x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on Landscape. It must be nice to be able to meet up with stitching friends too.