Monday 18 July 2016

No landscape but there's a very good reason why.



I didn't get chance to work on landscape yesterday but there is a very good reason.  This young lady turned four and we spent most of the day celebrating with her.


Savannah loves dressing up and we bought her two new outfits, the Skye Paw Patrol outfit and Super girl outfit so she can be a super hero with her big brother Logan.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous and so the children were able to spend lots of time in their pool, burning up lots of energy but keeping cool at the same time. 



Even Harlee-Jay enjoyed splashing his feet in the pool while I sat him on the edge.

To finish the party off there was of course cake - a Frozen one for Savannah this year.


A wonderful day. 

 As I am off work this week I am going to work on Landscape on Tuesday as I want to try and get my weekly target done and also try and reach my monthly target of 1500 stitches.



No comments: