Google+ Followers

Friday, 3 June 2016

Chocolate gifts boxes

Nature bestows her own, richest gifts
And, with lavish hands, she works in shifts...
~Gertrude Tooley Buckingham, "The Four Seasons" 


I've managed to spend a little time in my craft room this week and made a couple of chocolate gift boxes to go with some birthday presents.  I used one of my favourite flower stamps and punch to decorate them with.  A quick and easy gift.


I picked up this months Cross Stitcher magazine and love the sweet design for their  SAL.   I must set myself some targets for projects this month and see if I can be as productive as last month.

3 comments:

Karen K said...

these are beautiful, you are so so clever x

Julie said...

Very pretty, a lovely gift.

Darnell J Knauss said...

What? Did someone say chocolate?? Your sweet little gift boxes are so pretty, Linda!! I'm sure the recipients will keep them to store little treasures in! Hugs, Darnell