Tuesday 14 June 2016

Another book read

We all need empty hours in our lives or we will have no time to create or dream.  ~Robert Coles

I've managed to read another one of the Agatha Raisin books, so two down with at least another 24 to go and find.  I might just take Julie's advice and try my local library.  They really are fun and easy books to read.


Nothing much else to report today, I did a shift swap yesterday and so was home earlier than normal but didn't have the enthusiasm or energy to do much other than catch up on some programmes I had recorded.

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

I have to try out this series as well. My DIL always recommends it to me. Libraries are so great, I wouldn't like to be without. But when you go there be prepared to get out with a big stack of books, lol.

Karen K said...

I love Rebecca Raisin, although I haven't read this particular one. I get mine on Kindle download. Such an easy read and a great distraction from all the wicked things going on in the world.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Think I will have to check out Agatha Raisin:)

catherine said...

Hi Linda and sorry for not having been around much lately.hope everything is well with you. I haven't heard of these books before but looks like your enjoying reading them
X catherine

Julie said...

Agatha is so entertaining, even on the dullest and wetest of days she can bring a smile to your face.