Sunday 15 May 2016

Yippee No 3

You can find inspiration from others but determination is solely your responsibility. ~Dodinsky, www.dodinsky.com

My third finish of the month is Joyful World May chart.  I picked up the green thread while in town yesterday (my original one still hasn't come out of hiding) and spent late afternoon finishing May off.


It was another month where I didn't have the frogs come to visit.  There were a couple of occasions when I  miscounted but thankfully I noticed fairly quickly so no adjustments required.

I need to try and get the gift finished, if possible this week and of course today it is time to work on Cornwall Cottage Sampler.  I  know time will be very short for this one due to a busy social schedule - not that I  am complaining but oh it's  so close to being finished.

4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely finish.

Julie said...

Super finish.....
and wasn't June's design a surprise with the little bear on it

Justine said...

A lovely finish - and your third one already! Maybe we will see another slightly larger finish before May is out?!

Karen K said...

Oh well done, it looks super, I was hoping to get mine finished too but have a bit to do yet... I will keep plodding. Love the June bear that we have to stitch next

K x