Thursday 19 May 2016

My bargain of the week

Wouldn't it be great if retail therapy was covered by health insurance. ~Author Unknown

On one of my recent visits onto Facebook I came across a link to an offer on a set of Spectrum Noir pencils, blender stumps, sharpener and blender sander.  The whole set was £6.99 including free postage.  I've often looked at the pencils when I've been in Hobbycraft so thought this was a fantastic price to try them out.


A while back I'd bought myself The Enchanted Forest colouring book from a local garden centre.  One of the pictures is of a pond which I can try the pencils out with as the set of Spectrum Noir  pencils is the marine collection. 

While out with mum yesterday I came across these sweet Alice in Wonderland stickers in The Range - couldn't resist them to use in my planners.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Always nice to find a bargain - enjoy playing with your new goodies