Friday 20 May 2016

By my calculations

Arithmetic is where the answer is right and everything is nice and you can look out of the window and see the blue sky - or the answer is wrong and you have to start over and try again and see how it comes out this time.  ~Carl Sandburg

I have approximately 9600 stitches on the bottom half of the landscape stitch.  I have already stitched some of them, another 101 completed yesterday evening.  So my guesstimate is 9000 stitches left.  With 31 weeks left in this year, allowing a week of no stitching over Christmas it means my weekly stitch count is 300.  That's  not too bad a target, especially as I have already managed two thirds of that this week.


Yesterday evenings stitch was mainly the dark brown which outlines the window frames and a few odd stitches of colour.


1 comment:

Justine said...

What a great way to ensure your big project gets finished! I'm sure you'll do it.