Tuesday 31 May 2016

All sorts of everything

Changing and actually improving are two quite different skills. ~Dr. SunWolf, 2015 tweet, professorsunwolf.com

More sunshine to be enjoyed yesterday.  I added my name to the Cornwall Cottage Sampler so that is now officially complete.


We took Max for a nice walk along the creek and then called in MIL's for a chat and a cuppa.  DH cut the grass and I did some weeding of the borders.  I sat and did some of the gift stitch later in the afternoon and that is close to completion, while DH watched the Division One play off final, unfortunately Argyle didn't win :(  - Wimbledon were the better team so deserved the victory.

On Sunday  I called into The Range and picked up some more storage baskets and did some more sorting out of my craft area - I'm  really happy with the changes I have been making.  


I really need to tidy up my tool bag as I shall need that when I go to Scrapbook Magic on Wednesday, it will be my first workshop in their new location so I am really looking forward to that.

It's back to work for me today, fingers crossed it won't be as busy as usual on a Tuesday seeing as it was a bank holiday yesterday.


3 comments:

Karen K said...

Many congraulations on your super big finish - you must be chuffed to bits. Hope work goes ok today, same for us first day back after our lovely holiday in Cornwall...

k x

Julie said...

Your day sounds lovely, a little bit of everything that makes you happy.
Your craft desk does look nice and tidy.

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on finishing the Cornwall Sampler. Such a beautiful piece. Have you already chosen a new big project?