Monday 29 February 2016

Just one more week

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love - Author Unknown

A beautiful day of sunshine, although a chilly breeze but it was the first day in a long, long time I was actually able to put some washing on the line to dry.  We also enjoyed a couple of short walks with Max, Harlee and Bryan.

This evening I have managed to work some more on the Cornwall Cottage Sampler but I'm afraid I need just one more Sunday on this before another page is complete.  I did managed to complete the large motif at the bottom of this page and the tiny motif below the internal border though.


There is now just one small motif on the left hand side to stitch and there is one just above the large motif but this stretches across both pages so once I am working on that I will be another page nearer to completion.


My aim for March is to try and get another page complete, it would be lovely if I could finish a page a month.  If I could do that then it would finally be completed by May but I think I will be more realistic and aim for the end of June.



5 comments:

Annie said...

WEll done on your progress:) We've had some nice sunny days here too, even though it is still cold.

Justine said...

Lovely progress as always Linda! As long as you're enjoying it, it doesn't matter how long it takes.

Karen K said...

It's looking lovely Linda and you can definitely see good progress.

k xx

Sparky said...

Linda, your stitching is breathtaking..this piece is beautiful.

Julie said...

So beautiful ....