Sunday 7 February 2016

Frog party


It definitely seems that today the frogs have been having a  party with my stitching today.  I had hoped to get February's Joyful World SAL finished today and probably would have done if the frogs weren't having such a good time.  I had to unpick the ducks a couple of times and then as I was trying to put in the flowers on the right hand side they popped by again and so I've had to unpick them as well.  I've decided to call it a night on this one.
This is where I have left it and I hope when I pick it up again the frogs will have found a new home to party in, preferably not another stitchers house though

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

Might have been one of the days when all the counting doesn't lead to a positive result. I hope that next time the frogs will have left :)

Justine said...

Oh no! I hate it when that happens. It's looking very pretty anyway and you still managed to get quite a bit done.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Very pretty..a shame there isn't a vaccination against frogitis,they do seem to like to spread themselves about!

Poppypatchwork said...

I had frogs on this piece.

Annie said...

Isn't it funny how some projects just invite those frogs over and over again for no real reason?! Well done for perservering; those frogs really puts you off, don't they...

Julie said...

It's looking lovely