Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Baby Sampler update


Two more motifs added since the last time I posted my update last week with regard to back stitching.  This time there is the moon and a rattle.


If you work slowly but constantly you will succeed better than if you work fast for a short while and do not continue (Associated with Aesop's fable of "The tortoise and The Hare."  Slow and steady wins the race



I am certainly hoping that my steady progress will help me win the race with this baby sampler.


5 comments:

Julie said...

Aww that little duckie did make me smile this morning ... two more lovely additions on the sampler.
xx

Karen K said...

wow, progress really is being made, it's so super cute as well. Well done. I was so tired last night when we got home we literally walked Barney, ate, showered and got in bed.....

Lesley said...

Slow and steady will get it done:)

Justine said...

You're so close! Each motif takes you one step closer. Such a beautiful sampler for your grandson.

Annie said...

Such a cute sampler:) Looking great!