Tuesday 16 February 2016

Baby Sampler update


Two more motifs added since the last time I posted my update last week with regard to back stitching.  This time there is the moon and a rattle.


If you work slowly but constantly you will succeed better than if you work fast for a short while and do not continue (Associated with Aesop's fable of "The tortoise and The Hare."  Slow and steady wins the race



I am certainly hoping that my steady progress will help me win the race with this baby sampler.


5 comments:

Julie said...

Aww that little duckie did make me smile this morning ... two more lovely additions on the sampler.
xx

Karen K said...

wow, progress really is being made, it's so super cute as well. Well done. I was so tired last night when we got home we literally walked Barney, ate, showered and got in bed.....

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Slow and steady will get it done:)

Justine said...

You're so close! Each motif takes you one step closer. Such a beautiful sampler for your grandson.

Annie said...

Such a cute sampler:) Looking great!