Tuesday 26 June 2018

Toasty hot Tinsel Tuesday

I took Max out fairly early for his morning walk today and II'm m so glad I did as it was another hot sunny day.

I've been working on Tree Farm for my Tinsel Tuesday project.  If the frog hadn't paid me a visit today I think I might have finished it.  I made the most of the evening sunshine, it was so nice to finally be able to sit out in the garden and stitch.  After I took this photo I managed to add the left hand border, the tree and one of the words.


I had my faithful stitching companion in the garden chair next to me.



I also came across a Prairie Schooler Santa which is almost complete.   The threads I was using for this one were not with it for some reason.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't the ones listed on the pattern so it could be fun trying to match them up to get this one completed.  This is from Book No 102 Redwork Santas.  I did complete one of them last year and believe I even finished it as a padded ornament, I wonder where I put it?


I only managed to get about a dozen stitches done on It's Only Forever yesterday evening, I was just too tired after my trip down to Mullion.  

No comments: