Thursday 3 May 2018

Day 2 - Share What You Love

Two more cards made today using products from the Share What You Love bundle.


I have cut one sheet of each of the four colours of the cardstock pack into 5 3/4 x 3 3/4 pieces and then four pieces from six of the patterned papers (which are double sided) into 5 1/2 x 3 1/2. Apart from some white cardstock I am trying to use just one piece of coloured cardstock and one piece of patterned paper for each card.  I am cutting out the smaller mats from the matt base cardstock as once you layer the patterned paper over the top anything you've cut out is hidden.  The narrow strips across the cards are from what is leftover from the intial cut.


I've used the deep embossing folder to create the focal point on the Grapefruit Grove colour card and added colour to the raised areas using a blender pen and ink pads.  For the Mint Macaron I have also used the lovely plush velour ribbon as a decorative accent.

From just four pieces of A4 cardstock I will be able to make 16 cards using this format.  I intend to use the leftovers from the initial six pieces of patterned paper to make more cards but 6 x 6 in size and also at least one scrapbook layout.

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products then go to the tab at the top of the blog for more details on how to get to my Stampin Up! Demonstrator page or you can e-mail me.  I do receive a small comission on any products that are purchased.

 If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator again you can do this from my SU page or again e-mail for further details.

1 comment:

Poppypatchwork said...

Your cards are lovely, I'm really lazy with card making at this time.