This week I met up with friends with the intention of making a start on our Christmas cards. I knew I wanted to use up some Anna Griffin paper pads I've had in my stash for a few years now. I managed to make seven cards, one design using five sheets from the paper pad.
I cut out the baubles and used foam pads to give them some depth and then added glossy accents to give them some shine. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!
I had enough of the ornaments to make one slightly different design but ran out of glossy accents so will finish that off once I have bought some more (although I'm sure I had a spare somewhere!) There were also some of the snowflakes left over which I will use a circle punch to cut out and then make some more baubles out of them and use some of the other papers in the pad to make more cards from them next week.
Today I made a start on the Extinction SAL and put in all of the first colour only to release I had used DMC 834 instead of 934, I'm going to live with it for the moment and fingers crossed it won't matter in the long run. Not sure how that happened but I didn't have 934 in my thread boxes anyway. I was good and used the fabric from my stash but have ordered the correct thread (along with some not needed charts) just in case my inner demon can't live with the error.