Thursday 19 April 2018

Art journal workshop

Yesterday I went to an Art Journal workshop at Scrapbook Magic with my friend Lynne.  This is the page I created.


I had great fun putting this together using old map pages as a base although by the time I'd finishing adding paint there wasn't much of the map visible lol.  That's because I started off with one colour combination and then decided to tone it down.  We added tissue paper to the cardstock to create a faux leather look for the suitcases and then lots of stamps and cut outs to decorate the page.  We used alcohol inks to colour the clear gems to add decoration to the suitcases and generally had lots of fun.  I even managed to get the aeroplanes stamped the right way up.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

This looks gorgeous.

Julie said...

I love to see what your create mind comes up with. This ones superb.