Monday 19 March 2018

Peter Rabbit

I had to drop the car off this morning to be serviced and then I was meeting my friend Dee for a cup of coffee.  After I dropped the car off I walked into the city centre which took me just under an hour and took me past Hobbycraft.  I was too early to meet my friend so I popped inside to pass away some time.  While there I purchased a couple of Peter Rabbit cross stitch kits which one day will be stitched up for our daughter.


My friend kindly dropped me home after we'd enjoyed a couple of coffees and a browse around a couple of shops which saved me from having to catch the bus home.  I managed to add a few more stitches to the gift stitch.

Hubby walked from his workplace to collect the car which took him about half an hour, he could have caught the bus as he has a bus pass but he decided he didn't want to wait for the bus and as the sun was shining he'd make the most of it and enjoy a walk instead.

I tried to do some knitting this evening but I went wrong so gave up. I think I'll do some reading instead.

4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Don't give up on the knitting

Julie said...

That's a nice stash treat...Peter Rabbit is always a welcome sight.
Hope you can fix the knitting blunder and get back on track with it
xx

Brigitte said...

I think I would have bought these as well. They are too sweet to leave them at the shop :)

Karen K said...

I love Peter Rabbit and these are particularly beautiful

K x