Sunday 4 February 2018

Day 4 February challenge

Today's card has been sent to a crafting friend.


A simple card made with some Graphic 45 papers for the background and a die cut from my stash.

A wedding gift stitch update.  I think I've completed just over a quarter of this design it might have been more this evening if I hadn't had to frog some of it.  It's the first time in a week that I have picked up any stitching.  


This afternoon I worked on It's Only Forever, I will update this when I have managed to complete another page which hopefully won't be much longer.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Pretty background paper on this card.
What s nuisance the frog arrived to hamper your stitching progress.
Xx

Poppypatchwork said...

Another lovely card.

Karen K said...

I'm loving your card, the paper is gorgeous.

Well done on your stitching - it's looking so pretty.

K x