Sunday 28 January 2018

Scrapbook Magic workshop with Infusions

On Wednesday I attended a workshop at Scrapbook Magic where we played around with Paper Artsy Infusions and stamps.  Margaret had a couple of designs that she had created using the Infusions and gel medium.  Once she had demonstrated how she had achieved the look we were then left to play and create our own cards.  These are the ones I made and thoroughly enjoyed creating the different backgrounds.




Lighting is poor as although its not raining today it is still rather grey outside.

Yesterday I went to Exeter with my friend Moya to the monthly scrapbooking group.  I haven't been there for well over a year so it was nice to meet up with them all again.  I even managed to complete two layouts which I will show in another post when I hope the light will have improved enough to take better photos.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Very effective and pretty.

Karen K said...

Beautiful my friend, what gorgeous colours

K x

Darnell said...

You were very productive, Linda! These are all fantastic and I love the pretty plum-y and rose colors!! Hugs, Darnell