Monday 15 January 2018

January beginners card class

Today was the first beginners card class at Scrapbook Magic for 2018.  I showed them how to use distress inks in a variety of ways.  We also incorporated the use of rubber stamps, stencils and embossing folders.  These were the cards I made but they were free to choose their own colorways and sentiments.  They all did an amazing job and it was nice to see their interpretations - I must remember to take a photo next time of the ladies and their cards.



3 comments:

Karen K said...

These are lovely Linda x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

They are great Linda! It sounds as if the ladies are learning a great deal from you my friend! Hope to see you Thursday! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

lovely samples you made to show the group.