Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas cake

I finally got round to baking our Christmas cake yesterday.  The recipe is from a book I bought a couple of years ago called Ultimate Christmas by Parragon publishing.  Not sure if I bought it from Tesco or a garden centre but it's not just a cook book it also contains crafting. 


While the cake was baking we had the pleasure of Harlee-Jays company for a few hours - he loves playing with the Thomas train track which we first bought years ago for Connor so that set was definitely worth the investment.

In the evening I finished prepping the cards for next week's beginners card class at Scrapbook Magic.   Fingers crossed they will enjoy making them as much as last month - I will share those ones with you next week.

2 comments:

Christine said...

That looks delicious

Astrids dragon said...

Your cake looks wonderful! I would make one, but I think I'd be the only one who would appreciate it.